Do you support charity expeditions and personal expeditions with equipment?
We do support expeditions that have individual distinction or have some benefit in showing the DMM brand in a positive light. In return for support we expect high quality images, equipment feedback and written expedition reports to use in our promotional and advertising literature.
We do not offer any financial support but may be able to help with equipment. Each trip is assessed on its own merits.
We are always interested in unique, mind blowing climbs and experiences that have a distinctive purpose.
For requests please ensure you send the following information:
- A trip summary: just one paragraph including the title of your trip, objective, uniqueness, reason for the trip with start dates, return dates and location
- What the support expectation would be
- A link to relevant blogs or web pages
- Name of other expedition sponsors
- Information and/or examples of how the expedition team plan to provide high quality video, photos and/or articles and which publications you have approached
- A list of your gear request from DMM
Do you support climbing wall events with cash, advertising or equipment in donation?
DMM receives a number of requests for support and sponsorship. We are committed to events with a national appeal and specific merit to ensure that the DMM brand is promoted in the best possible fashion. We will always assess each request carefully and with importance.
Do you have a partnership scheme for centres to help towards staff equipment and print/online support?
Each sponsorship request varies, therefore we are happy to discuss each request to ensure the best possible outcome for both parties.
Do you support or partner University clubs through cash or equipment donation?
DMM work with local retailers and their close relationships with the University clubs to offer good discounts. Retailers provide a great deal of good advice and fantastic service and we’re keen to encourage and develop this by working with the retailers on student demo evenings.
DMM are involved in many UK based activities through the BMC’s annual Student Safety and Good Practice Seminar held at Plas y Brenin, North Wales in October. The seminar attracts around 100 students from 50 clubs with 30 volunteer experts to help improve knowledge and good practice across University Clubs.
For more information on retail partners in your area please get in contact by email.
Are you sponsoring more climbers?
DMM receive many requests for sponsorship and more often than not we have to disappoint. We have a team of specialist climbers who have been carefully selected for their experience and achievements. We work closely with them and value their feedback.
Sponsorship is a partnership and we have a strong belief in partnerships. Our climbers are our strongest critics, their product knowledge, personality and sporting prowess are second to none, they embody the spirit of DMM through representation and they have the ability to inspire others in the sport.
Before getting in contact ask yourself the following:
- Do you have the commitment to showcase DMM with passion to the world?
- Would you see yourself as a positive role model for DMM?
- Do you have a portfolio of your past articles, feeds, blogs, photos and videos?
- Do you have a unique passion & are you forward thinking?
- What are your plans and expectations for the coming year?
If you believe your unique talent fulfills our expectations then get in contact by email as we’d love to hear from you.